Thursday, August 20, 2009

Be Disciplined


7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge,
but fools despise wisdom and discipline.

Proverbs 1:7 (NIV)


Lately I've been a bit overwhelmed with all I've had to do to get myself and my kids ready for school. There's a LOT of paperwork, and I, being a procrastinator, put some of it off. I've been getting better lately, and yesterday when I dropped the kids off at school I had all my paperwork done. It was a very nice feeling.

So, today's verse is just a reminder to me and you to be disciplined. Get things done and you will be happier. This verse also has the lesson - you don't know it all, which is always a good one. Even more so for teenagers. :) What in your life should you be doing that you're avoiding?

http://kairosverse.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment